This is the second time I’ve won something this week. I’m definitely going to be buying my lotto ticket this Saturday because they say things happen in threes, you know. So if you don’t hear from me this time next week ~ I’ll be spending my millions.
Back to reality.
Firstly thanks to Old Mutual for the two complimentary Watershed tickets….
you’re my little indigo girl
indigo eyes, indigo mind and you’re my little indigo girl
indigo smile, indigo frown
….it’s going to be a fine way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Thanks!
Secondly a BIG thank you to Natasha from Raising Men , Jessie from Miss Preggy and Nes from Random Ramblings for my “Lovely Blog Award”. When you put yourself out there publically, like I’ve done with this blog, and it’s open to the public you’re open to a certain amount of scrutiny. It’s open to criticism and you feel quite vulnerable. In all of this at least I know I have 3 fans out there because they’ve given me this award which means they actually might like my blog. It feels good. Thanks guys, you rock!
In appreciation of this award I have to do the following:
1. Choose five (or more) other people who deserve this award and pass it on.
2. Tell 7 facts about yourself.
3. Let the people you gave the award to know.
4. Thank the person who gave you the award.
Five or more:
Firstly before I begin I just want to say a few things about the awesome bloggers that have the award already.
Raising Men: Thanks for keeping it real! I love your down to earth posts, your honesty and your wit.
Miss Preggy: I wish I had a magic ball so I could show you the future. Through your posts a certain tenacity, determination, strong will and love shine through. You are going to do more than okay when your little precious bundle of joy is born. All the best for your scan today!
Random Ramblings: You are crazy and a bit different but never boring! I love reading your posts. They are sincere and amusing.
Now for my top 5 SA bloggers excluding the ones I’ve mentioned already…
2. Sleepy Jane
7 Facts about myself
1. My husband and I run a little sideline business. It’s an online shop for rock and punk babygrowers. If you want to go and have a looksie it’s http://www.babytees.co.za/
2. I love shopping at Big Blue. I really want a colourful Olka Polka bag for my birthday next month.
3. I don’t eat porridge or cereal or drink tea or coffee. I don’t do milk. Unless it’s in a milkshake. Talk about double standards!
4. I’m an ex Doors chick and my most awesome friend and I went back a few weeks ago and danced until 4 in the morning. It was legendary!
5. I love the Parlotones and my husband is taking me to see them next month at Monte…live. For my birthday. Yes I have indeed mentioned it’s my birthday twice now, it’s just a small hint for my friends who are reading this.
6. I have freckles all over my body.
7. I’m a hippy at heart. I love sixties music, the style and the way of life. Right now my new “listen to it really loud in the car” song is Crimson and Clover by Joan Jet.
Let the people you gave the award to know. Going to do that now!
Thank the person who gave you the award. Check