1. It was a long tedious 2 and a half hour wait just to get into soccer city to watch JB.
2. An old Beetle parked outside Ethan’s guitar lesson yesterday.
3. Long winter dresses, gum boots and pretty autumn leaves.
4. My old trusty trunk. She is filled to the brim with crafts, old records and vintage books.
5. Mr Teddy Bear chilling out on Ethan’s bed on a Sunday afternoon.
6. An old petrol pump we discovered at a quirky diner a few weeks ago.
7. Ethan’s 11th birthday present. May you have many rocking and jamming hours on her <3
8. Soccer City through the eyes of our boy.
9. Our kitty cat hasn’t been home for a few nights now. There is an empty spot in my bed now and my heart.
10. What’s on my kitchen windowsill. Words to inspire.
11. Babytee’s was an absolute hit at the baby expo.
12. Zoe sporting her big brothers flat cap. So much attitude, so much love.